The VCA exam is carried out by an official examination office, associated in the independent SSVV Commission, Stichting Samenwerken voor Veiligheid, ie the Association of Security Experts.
Exam and result
The exam takes form of a computer exam. The candidate receives the exam results directly after the exam. To obtain a positive result, the examinee must get at least 65% of the correct answers. On the next business day, the results are entered by the examination office into the VCA register. After passing the exam, each person is given a diploma number, which is registered on the website: www.cdr.ssvv.nl
Choose the right VCA exam:
VCA Basis – due to the minimum time required to apply for the exam, we have distinguished three language groups.
- VCA Basis standard (40 questions, 60 minutes): English, French, Spanish, Dutch, Lithuanian, German, Polish, Russian, Romanian, Turkish, Hungarian
The minimum deadline for submission is 48 hours (on working days) before the planned date of the exam.
- VCA Basis standard + (40 questions test, 60 minutes): Arabic, Bulgarian, Croatian, Greek, Slovak, Italian
The minimum deadline for submission is 10 working days before the planned date of the exam.
- VCA Basis non -standard (40 questions, 60 minutes): Czech, Danish, Estonian, Finnish, Latvian, Maltese, Slovenian, Swedish
The minimum deadline for submission is 20 working days before the planned date of the exam.
- VOL VCA (70 questions, 75 minutes test): Dutch, German, French, English
- VIL VCU (70 questions, 75 minutes test): Dutch, English
More about the VCA exam.