How to effectively manage stress at work?
Training of stress management at work is addressed to people who want to better cope in stressful situations at work. The training participants will learn what stress really is, how to identify it and how to effectively deal with it, in order to avoid its harmful consequences. The training also provides practical tips on how to manage stress and to turn it into a driving force.
This training is planned towards the individual development of people exposed to stress. It covers topics related to the prevention of so-called burn-out, caused by excessive stress.
The result of the training
After the training, participants are able to:
- identify what factors contribute to the emergence of stress and how you can effectively manage it,
- react properly to stressful situations,
- use techniques to reduce tension and stress,
- ability to deal with stressful situations at a given workplace, including organizational structures of the company,
- to communicate effectively to the environment and informing that particular situations are a source of stress.