Language courses – Dutch language course with VCA Talen
VCA Talen organizes several levels of Dutch language course. Our mission is to teach at the highest possible level using the best methods. Lessons are taught only by Native Dutch Speakers. The courses we offer help participants to achieve the previously chosen language proficiency level in the range from A1 to B2.
Advantages of the Dutch language course with VCA-Talen:
- lessons in small groups – up to 12 people
- intake interview – evaluating the language proficiency level, hence selection of appropriate learning group
- effective and interesting methods of conducting lessons
- lessons given exclusively by Dutch Native Speakers
- study book, teaching materials and access to an educational platform included in the price of the course
- with the end of your Dutch language course, a verification of achieving the set goal
- diploma of completing the course
Dutch language course – choose the right proficiency level
REGISTRATION FOR AN UPCOMING COURSE – FOR INDIVIDUALS AND GROUPS
We invite applications for a dutch language course from individuals as well as organized groups, e.g. groups submitted by an employer.
Each student is invited to an intake interview before the start of the course. Its purpose is to determine the current language proficiency level and to select appropriate group. The intake interview allows us to learn about the expectations of the candidate and to find appropriate course level, so that learning is effective and the candidate’s progress is visible.
*Goals of the intake interview:
- determination of your current language proficiency level
- selection of the appropriate course level
- determining the level of motivation of candidates
- setting possible goals and ways to verify their achievement
Upcoming date of the course
29 October 2019
Place: VCA Talen, Veraartlaan 8, 2288 GM, Rijswijk
Time: 19:00 – 21:30