Dutch language course – dutch for beginners
The course for beginners is designed with consideration of people who have not had contact with the Dutch language before. Thus, this learning level does not require previous preparation or any dutch language knowledge.
Course Dutch for beginners – level A0 – A1:
- Group of 8-12 people
- Module duration: 3 months / 12 weeks
- Number of hours: 30 hours
- Lessons: once a week, Tuesdays at 19.00-21.30
- Address: VCA Talen, Veraartlaan 8, 2288 GM, Rijswijk
- Price: 423, 50 € (price includes: course, study book, training materials, online platform, diploma after completed module)
Course “dutch for beginners” is designed with consideration of:
- absolutely beginners (first contact with Dutch)
- people expecting results and wanting to work for them
- wanting to break the barriers and start communication in Dutch
- people interested in learning grammar and correct pronunciation from scratch with a native speaker
- interested in modern and effective teaching methods
- ready to build confidence and meet new people.
- new vocabulary on given language level
- breaking the language barrier
- you will learn to listen actively
- during lessons you use didactic materials
- you get a book and access to the online platform
- friendly atmosphere
After completion of the course the student should be able to:
- understand and know how to use basic Dutch phrases (including pronunciation)
- gets familiar with correct pronunciation
- understand and respond to simple sentences about himself
- conduct a simple conversation as long as the other person uses simple sentence structures and speaks slowly and clearly
- write simple sentences in Dutch
Level A1 is build out of two 30-week modules. This means that the student participates in 60 hours of the course and additionally is expected to devote approximately 3 hours a week to self study.
12 weeks (1 module)
first contact with Dutch language
Veraartlaan 8, 2288 GM, Rijswijk
For whom is the ‘Dutch course for beginners’ NOT a good choice?
- preparing for the NT2 exam
- those familiar with the elementary Dutch
- for people who are unable to attend lessons
What do we expect from the students?
- motivation and willingness to learn Dutch
- for good results outside of school hours, about 3 hours of independent work a week is recommended
- participation in lessons